Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vegas

We went to Las Vegas!!! What a surprise!! Kris had this trip planned with Sam and Leigh and I didn't know a thing about it!!! I didn't figure out we were going to Vegas until the plane was landing in Phoenix, then I had NO clue that Leigh and Sam were going to be there until they surprised me in baggage claim!!!



I had never been to Vegas, so they spent a lot of time showing me all the sites!



This is basically all we did......we hung out by the pool during the day and walked around at night! How relaxing!!!



He actually smiled for our picture ;)



What a GREAT husband (I already knew that though)........and he's never been able to keep a secret from me before!!



This was downtown Las Vegas! It's were they filmed "Vegas Vacation". It was really fun :)



We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment