Monday, July 27, 2009

Daddy got a new toy!

So this is it....... it's what Kris has been waiting for ;)



This is a REALLY excited daddy with his family!



I thought this was going to be a really cute picture with the kids in their "pirate" attire but Nash had the "Help me" look on his face the whole time.........oh well, it's cute anyway!



"Ahoy Mimi".......who was taking the picture :)



We were on our way to Shell Island for the day and during the boat ride my very imaginative 3 year old said "Look Mommy, I just saw a seahorse jump out of the water!" Being the typical Mommy I said "Wow!" Then she said "Look there's 17 starfish floating in the water!" Again I said "Wow!" As we neared the island Kris was looking for a place to pull the boat up and I was fixing Nash's life jacket and Fin said "Look a dolphin!" And no one paid her any attention! Then Kris said "Oh my gosh, IT IS a dolphin!" We got so excited, he came right up to the boat and played right if front of us for a while! It was so neat and Fin was so amazed!! So let's just say that the boat has already paid for itself b/c seeing Fin get excited about the dolphin was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment