Monday, April 27, 2009

The Beach...

We went down to the beach house this past weekend! The weather was beautiful and so we headed to the beach on Friday but Finlee has been a little "anti-beach" this year! We decided that since Nash still naps a lot we would get Fin some water entertainment at the house....


She went crazy when she saw it! She said "Thank you Mommy and Daddy, you're the GREATEST!"


She was very hesitant to go down the slide, so of course Mommy and Daddy had to show her how fun it was!!


I think we were more excited than she was once we realized that we could play too!!


Here's chubs!! He loved it too!!


This is the look I got when I told her that her daddy and me were going on a date!! She said she wanted her daddy to stay with her!! Imagine that!!!!


Look at this picture.....everybody's looking at the camera AND smiling!!
It's got to be the best one yet!!!


But if you really know my husband then you know that this is the real family picture!! Finlee really IS her daddy made over ;)



This video is HILARIOUS!! This was after we had all the fun on the slide and Fin decided to sing us a song while her daddy played the harmonica! I don't know which one is funnier -Finlee singing her heart out or Kris in a towel, playing the harmonica and dancing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok first I love the family pictures! Second, I am crying from laughing so hard at that video! Funniest thing ever, it looks like you let her drink a bottle of syrup to get enough energy for that performance!

    ReplyDelete