Sunday, January 2, 2011

December 2010


I took these pics at Thanksgiving and used some of them for our Christmas card :)


Sweet :)


One of my favorites! Luckily all these are before the "melt down" b/c she got a small splinter in her toe!


Our sweet boy!
I can't imagine what this other baby will be like :)


Fin :)


Cute :)


I love this one too!


This is a "typical" picture of them :)


10:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve :0)


Nash was too busy handing out presents to open any of his :)


She was SO excited :)


So much for my idea of matching pj's!


A White Christmas!!!


After Christmas went went to the beach for a week!
We had a play date with some of our best friends!
(Fin, Miller, Maggie, Nash & Maddox)
That's gonna be a full swing next year :)


................and a full car :)


Nashy turns 2!!!!!
We celebrated his birthday @ the beach :)
They were both a little under the weather and had been in their pj's all day!


He was SO excited about MORE presents!


He LOVES tools!!


Ready to work :)


Helping Daddy put his Big Wheel together!



Happy Birthday Nashy :)



He says "I workin!"


Silly Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment