Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family pics :)

These are just a few of the family pictures that we had made over the summer.....
It's really hard to choose from 632 pictures, but Finlee's fake smile helped weed out A BUNCH of them :)



This picture cracks me up.....I promise she likes her brother!



Not a fake smile .......okay maybe not as bad :)



We are looking at fish.....in case you were wondering!



This is one of the better ones, it made the wall at home :)



She LOVES her big brother!!!!!!



I think Fin was tired!



This is my favorite!!



Okay, so I thought I had a good idea!



Good picture :)



This one was a keeper too!



And this is what about 580 of the pictures looked like :)
Notice the people in the background who just decided to sit down for a minute!



Me and my chubba bubba :)



The End.....have a Great week!

P.S. If any of our family wants any more of these pictures just let me know and I can get them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment